Ottawa Senators

Pittsburgh Penguins

St. Louis Blues

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Vancouver Canucks

Washington Capitals

Winnipeg Jets

Okay, just like my Rangers concept, I'm doing every NHL team so I had to to the Habs. I love their look but despite how traditional it is, I still think it could be improved. I switched the Alternate and Away jerseys and also made some small changes. As for the alternate I added arm stripping to sort of mimic the french flag, I didn't like it at first, but it's growing on me. I also brought back the globe because I sorta like it, don't really know why.. but I do. Finally I put the numbers in the sleeve stripping, I don't know why they never did this, because I love the way it looks.

canadiens-1.png

C&C as always...

First of all, I'd ditch the alternate logo. Second, while the alt looks good, it doesn't seem different enough to warrant its existence. Other than that, no complaints.

VmWIn6B.png

I almost never do this but.... :notworthy:

I have to admit, after seeing your Rangers set I was a little worried when I saw that you had done a Habs concept, but you nailed it!

Good job using the white throwback as an inspiration for road sweaters.

Good job keeping the classic white as the alternate.

Great job brining back the vintage globe logo.

This might be your best concept yet.

they used the globe as their 1925-26 (or was it 1924-25? eh well, it was one of the two) crest instead of the CH...basically they were sayin "we're world champs! you want it, take it from us!"

...and, the Cup got took from em.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

First of all, I'd ditch the alternate logo. Second, while the alt looks good, it doesn't seem different enough to warrant its existence. Other than that, no complaints.

You could almost say the same thing about the Leafs current alternate jersey, but since I like that jersey I'm going to let that one slide. Good idea using the white outline on the numbers of the home jersey, my running complaint about their current vintage alternate is the fact that the numbers are so hard to read against the stripe. Short of stopping the stripe for a number panel (kinda like US Soccer's current home jersey), that was the best solution. About the only thing I'd do differently is adding a tie-down collar (if any team should have one, it's these guys). Great work.

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived