Phoenix Coyotes Concept

speedy

Ugh on Roenick being on the jersey, but everything but that I love. I honestly don't think you can do much to the 'Yotes jersey right now, but yours looks great. One of my first concepts around here was a Coyotes one and I a couple alts too. I would love to see you try an alt.

PopHeading-1.gif

These kinda remind me of the University of Denver's hockey jerseys before they changed to the Swift template, and since I've always liked that design, I like these, too. You've managed to fix everything wrong with the current design (which isn't bad, it just feels incomplete in some areas), and for that I commend you.

QPR%20Sig.png

I like these a lot. I have always liked these Coyotes' jersey and this is a nice update. All of your NHL concepts are great, keep up the good work

Just so you know your Dallas Stars link leads to the Blue Jackets jerseys. Also you might want to get another photobucket account because I can't view many of your concepts due to bandwidth problems.

Just so you know your Dallas Stars link leads to the Blue Jackets jerseys. Also you might want to get another photobucket account because I can't view many of your concepts due to bandwidth problems.

yeah i;ve been working on switching them over as we speak.

I don't know; I don't see this as being a necessary update (though that's a terrible excuse for criticism, I know :P).

I say it to pretty much every Coyotes concept: there's very little you can do with the best uniform in sports.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived