Pittsburgh Penguins

San Jose Sharks

St. Louis Blues

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Vancouver Canucks

Washington Capitals

Winnipeg Jets

Let me first start off by saying this is another Original Six concept that pained me to do, but it had to be done.. tried to stay very classic and I think it succeded, still a downgrade from their current getup but oh well.

redwings.png

C&C as usual...

I like this a lot actually, more than I thought I would. It's classy and modern without going too overboard.

Are the Maple Leafs and Red Wings the only teams that change the colour of the logo depending on the jersey being used?

I like it!

As long as the logo remains unchanged, I'm in favor of a slight modification to the Detroit uniform.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

A very good concept. I would keep the current solid striping but add the colored shoulder areas The Red version would then have a white shoulder area and the white would have red. IMHO

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

I like this a lot actually, more than I thought I would. It's classy and modern without going too overboard.

Are the Maple Leafs and Red Wings the only teams that change the colour of the logo depending on the jersey being used?

The Red Wings currently use the same colored logos on each jersey, but they should invert to the white logo for the home jersey.

Oh, and as for the concept. I like the double stripes, but for me, it's too much like Toronto, an old rival of Detroit. Like someone else said, keep the solid sripes, and maybe add shoulder stripes.

-Rob Roy

The Blues change their colour to as well as Calgary

ok, NO to the whte shoulders on the red jersey. and i know its the template, but Detroit doesnt have a nameplate. the letters are right on the jersey itself. (not sure if that will continue... but still.) also, two stripes is too maple leafs for me.

SIG.png

Archived