White Alternates

_RH_

All three; Oilers, Bruins & Caps, are all very well done.

I'd like to see the Caps go back to RWB (red, white & blue)

However, several teams with that color combo, probably not going to happen. I'd like to see an ALT jersey for them in the RWB.

I like their current colors but RWB would be better.

Well done on your concepts.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

However, several teams with that color combo, probably not going to happen. I'd like to see an ALT jersey for them in the RWB.

It's actually been announced they will be going back to RWB full time next season.

It's actually been announced they will be going back to RWB full time next season.

No kiddin? That's a relief.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I like that you've gone back to the RWB, but shouldn't the blue match the blue of the American flag? not the teal/off-blue they use now?

Why do people think that just because they play in dc they need to have the colors of the american flag. I think you had a good idea but the jersey looks like u could take off the caps logo and put the team usa one on instead. Get rid of the American flags and the stars

I like that you've gone back to the RWB, but shouldn't the blue match the blue of the American flag? not the teal/off-blue they use now?

Why do people think that just because they play in dc they need to have the colors of the american flag.

Why not? When you think Washington D.C. do you think Black, Teal, and Gold? I don't. I think Red, White, and Blue, especially with a name like Capitals.

Yeah well, not much RWB with the Redskins

I think you missed my point, they are the CAPITALS, which refer to, correct me if i'm wrong, them being in the Capital of the USA. Which is why most people call for them to be RWB. The Caps jumped on the teal bandwagon of the 90's and are long overdue for an overhaul, now don't get me wrong I think those Teal jerseys are a thing of beauty, but that logo is just horrid.

Why do people think that just because they play in dc they need to have the colors of the american flag. I think you had a good idea but the jersey looks like u could take off the caps logo and put the team usa one on instead. Get rid of the American flags and the stars

The teal clashes with the blue of the flag, that's all I'm saying. And when I think of Washington Capitals I think of red, white and blue, like they used to be.

Archived