Phoenix Coyotes Concept

KaTo

They remind me an awful lot of Calgary. I don't like the sand/beige numbers on the white jersey, or the numbers on the front of the jersey. I do like how you've added black and sand/biege to the jerseys.

The logo is too small and the addition of black is not necessary. I like the addition of sand but would rather see it incorporated into their current template. Sand numerals on a white jersey is never going to work. I do,

however, like the return of the quarter moon secondary logo.

With Kato and Speedy around, the world of hockey concepts is gonna flourish. :D

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

The cuffs of the sleeves, when worn, look like the tops of maple leaves. The the waist striping looks almost exactly like Calgary.

Only than that, it's good. I love how people are actually using the EDGE template and not making it look like some sort of re-colored All-Star Jersey. B)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

They remind me an awful lot of Calgary. I don't like the sand/beige numbers on the white jersey, or the numbers on the front of the jersey. I do like how you've added black and sand/biege to the jerseys.

I think there good but it does remind me too much of calgary

Go Lakers

I've changed the concept a bit to make it look less like Calgary.

KaTo

I completely agree. That is fantastic and a huge improvement from the current. I am a big coyotes fan and think that I would buy one of those if they were the teams jersey.

Archived