Pittburgh Penguins concept

KaTo

I'm starting to think that your concepts are starting to look the same.

It's not that they don't look good, it's just that there should be some more creativity to make each one look more unique.

With this jersey I just want to keep a bit of the old Penguins look and change it a bit.

KaTo

I'm starting to think that your concepts are starting to look the same.

I dunno, I don't think they look completely similar, but you can definitely see his style in all of them. I don't think there is anything wrong with any of the concepts per se, but I do think, as others have mentioned, that the logos need to be larger.

I'm loving these concepts. I like the fact that Kato is trying to work within the new sweater template. I'm one of the many who are very afraid of the possibility of vertical striping and crazy unis that could be the result of the new Reebok template. Looking at Kato's work - I'm seeing that it's possible to update while still keeping with tradition. I hope that the NHL does the same..... except don't mess with the original six!!

BTW - Kato - another request. Could we see a third Penguins done in the gold?? Thks :D:D

• 2 weeks later...

The triangle needs to be yellow, even when the Penguins used Sky Blue and Navy as their colors, the triangle was still yellow. I'd try to regulate the colors of the penguin too, because on the white sweater the only place navy appears is on the numbers, and it doesnt appear anywhere on the 2nd sweater.

• 1 month later...

i like the old logo ones

i like the old logo ones

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I've made a new alternate jersey with another logo.

penguinsIII.png

C&C please

These look pretty sweet. I love the little touch of yellow above the NHL shield on the collar.

The yellow alternate is good but seems quite out of place to me anyways. I don't know but it seems out of the blue (no pun intended) and doesn't fit with the rest of the concept.

Regardless these are fine pieces of work!

Good job :)

SignatureNHL.png

"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"

Archived