Tampa Bay Lightning Concept

KaTo

(**) I wonder why they never thought to use lightning yellow as an accent color??? Hmmmm...

That being said, I think these are pretty wel executed. I like the incorporation of the lightning bolts into the jersey sides, and I think it does kinda look a little intimidating (at least on paper). Only thing I think I like better are color accents on the jersey numbers. However, your concepts don't really need them. they look pretty good the way they are. (**)(**)

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Guest darkpiranha

With yellow lightning, you'd have something that looks like Lightning Lad from the Legion of Superheroes. Which would look cool.

Of course, by the same token, yellow lightning would move it closer to the Chargers.

I like them all but your home jersey. I think it needs a couple of changes, like the names should be white, I think the grey is too dark., I also think the florida part of the logo should be changed, it blends in too much and makes the the whole logo not pop as much as the others.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

I don't like having the stripes at the bottom interrupted at the sides becaue of the bolts in the way. I suggest tapering it into an actual lightning bolt as AstroBull21 said, but above the hemline to allow the stripe to continue all the way around the jersey.

Gray letters have to go on the home jersey.

Pretty ambitious, but it works.

Normally, I like the designs you come up with, but this one is just too busy for my taste. There's just way too much going on between the stripes and side panel lightning. Personally, I'd go with one or the other.

The logo also should have more dominance on the fronts of the jersey rather than the lightning on the sides.

With a little bit of tweaking, this could be another really good design.

I've changed the bolt a bit and added outlines to the numbers so look (at the top) what I came up with. C&C please!

KaTo

They, as most of you concepts look good. That blue jersey should be the home in my opinion, let the black alt jersey fad continue on this one. The only thing I would add is the old paint stroke numbers. I know they did away with them, but the looked so good, they deserve to be back!

SEAsig.png

Archived