Phoenix Coyotes Concept

elliott

By making them non-traditional, you made them look like the Calgary Flames with the Blues' shoulders.

Yeah, but the flames have mostly black as a secondary color

I don't think he was referring to the use of black. The jersey's sloppy as hell, too.

I can see where your headed, but this is a very sloppy concept.

It looks as if you didn't even use a template. Just hand drew one, and you didn't even stay in the lines. Clean it up some more and try to make your concepts a little cleaner.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Sorry, not for me. The original concept's sloppiness hurt it a lot, but looking past that, I have to say I don't like the idea. Like someone else said above, it looks like you took the Flames' template and added Blues shoulders. Still, despite the poor execution and unoriginality of the template, I just don't think it's better then what they have now.

You say they need to ditch the traditional look, I disagree. Sure the current look could be improved by a few minor changes, but overall it's one of the best uniform sets in the Western Conference, whereas before they looked like skating clowns.

Sorry, not for me. The original concept's sloppiness hurt it a lot, but looking past that, I have to say I don't like the idea. Like someone else said above, it looks like you took the Flames' template and added Blues shoulders. Still, despite the poor execution and originality of the template, I just don't think it's better then what they have now.

You say they need to ditch the traditional look, I disagree. Sure the current look could be improved by a few minor changes, but overall it's one of the best uniform sets in the Western Conference, whereas before they looked like skating clowns.

I agree with icecap, the current uniform is by far the best in the west.

untitled-6.jpg

Archived