Tampa Bay Lightning Concept

elliott

Looks ok. Add some numbers to the sleeves, and a shoulder logo. And clean it up a bit, and it'll be pretty nice.

BTW: How do you get the background to be transparent?

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

You need to take your time on your work. It looks like a rush job done in MSPaint (which is bad considering you said you used photoshop). Before you post something you should make sure it's neat, and perfectly the way you want it. This is some sloppy work and it hurts you concept.

BTW: How do you get the background to be transparent?

take a screenshot of a page on the boards. then copy it to paint. cut out a section of that lightish blue-white color, and make it the background of your jersey.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Made some touchups in Illustrator. Also changed the logo. Definetely more work needed, but what do you think now?

(image removed)

I think its worse.

I concur.

I don't like the color blue your using, try to stick to Tampa's blue. The logo needs a definitive border around it, like it does now, your's is not cutting it. I'd also like to see some more contrast between the colors, try using white between the stripes or something.

Not only is the blue off, but the gray is horribly dull and lifeless.

And how are the collars so sloppy in Photoshop? I make neater collars with MSPaint, certainly you can do this right.

All in all, a very dull sweater that is not an improvement on what they wear now. Sorry.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Another one I've been working on...

Used the Lightning's shoulder pad logo because the primary logo's script looks like a 3rd grader wrote it

C&C please!

lightning-concept2.gif

Reminds me A LOT OF these:

sauve.gif

alexgrant.gif

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

You did it in photoshop, and came out with an mspaint quality jersey?

Hey, don't lump us all together B)

I'm an avid paint user as well, I just forgot to put a selected adjective in that sentence.

:rolleyes:

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Archived