Turn Ahead the Clock Uni VIDEO

Titanium Eagle

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are a saint for finding this video, and whoever uploaded it is a King.

That being said, it is uglier to see the TATC jerseys in action than in pictures.

man i forgot about those...

i didnt see it but were the red sox in there? and does anyone have pics of that?

2004RedSox.png

I really enjoyed that video. Great to see how horrible they did look in actoin. THANK YOU (to the person who taped it and the person who posted it, not MLB for creating it!!)!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I remember when that segment aired on SportsCenter, luckily it ran on the morning edition and I was able to get the segment on tape on the next broadcast. For as unsightly as some of those designs were, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get that recorded.

I'll have to go back through my shelf of tapes but I still have it.

Wow... What a trip down memory lane. Well, more like an acid trip, actually...

Seeing clips of the original TATC game with the Royals and Mariners @ the Kingdome reminded me I have that entire game on tape. They had James "Scotty" Doohan throw out the ceremonial first pitch! :D

And for what it's worth, during the broadcast on the Mariners feed they "featured" a Mariners 50th anniversary logo a few times. I was able to get a grainy screen grab, but here it is:

SEA50ann.jpg

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Can someone post the Phillies ones? I am awaiting validation to SSUR

Donovan has kindly asked us not to repost the images. I know patience isn't a strong virtue for many of us, but it will be worth the wait to get approved! B)

EDIT: Meh... nevermind

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

I have a whole thread on my own forum with Style Guide images of all of the TATC uniforms...including the Red Sox:

MLB "Turn Ahead the Clock" Uniforms

[/spam]

:P

dammit, now i have to wait for confirmation to see your site?

lamesauce :D

Ha! I was going to say, "And registrations at SSUR.org jumped XX% today..."

Just don't sell my info to a third-party, PANTONE! lol

Wow... What a trip down memory lane. Well, more like an acid trip, actually...

Seeing clips of the original TATC game with the Royals and Mariners @ the Kingdome reminded me I have that entire game on tape. They had James "Scotty" Doohan throw out the ceremonial first pitch! :D

And for what it's worth, during the broadcast on the Mariners feed they "featured" a Mariners 50th anniversary logo a few times. I was able to get a grainy screen grab, but here it is:

SEA50ann.jpg

Thats Great! I went to this game with my father.. I remember wanting to go to see the uniforms (i was around 8 or so) and bummed out because we were in the 300 level. haha.

This is the first time I have ever seen the Royals wear those - dang those are fugly!!! Keep it simple MLB - dump the the TATC jerseys and go back to the Future!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

A really, really bad idea.

I have a whole thread on my own forum with Style Guide images of all of the TATC uniforms...including the Red Sox:

MLB "Turn Ahead the Clock" Uniforms

[/spam]

:P

Well, I guess I can take my old crappy site down now....

Couple pictures of the jerseys, if you want to see them.

Archived