Need help making this Sabres concept better

elliott

I need some feedback to make this better. I used the shoulder pad logo for this jersey and kept the same colors. (sorry its off to one side)

sabresconcept2.gif

C and C please!

I think that if you made the yellow stripe smaller on the home jersey it could work. as for the road, i would switch the grey and blue stripes (and decrease the size again). I would use the home logo for both jerseys. Also, I would add a shoulder patch of some sort. The buffalo from the black/red unis might work or maybe something with the outline of new york state. you could also try something using the municipal flag:

300px-BFLOflag.gif

either way, i think the logo you used could make a very good primary if done right.

BCBannersSig.png

Ok I followed bcdevils advice and changed the silver to blue on the away jersey. I also changed the blue logo to yellow to keep it consistant. I used the old primary logo for the shoulder pads after changing the red to yellow. I didn't make the large stripes smaller because it looked worse when I changed it.

Now what do you think?

sabresconcept3.gif

I like the logo on the shoulder. You still get the "Buffalo" idea across but the team nickname is the primary focus. All it needs is to be blue rather than black. I can understand what you're saying about the stripes not looking right when you made them smaller. To tell you the truth, now that the big gray stripe is blue, i don't mind them. I think the white jersey looks very, very good now. I could see myself buying either one of these if they were the real thing.

BCBannersSig.png

Archived