NBA to NHL crossover jerseys

elliott

They are ok, the phoenix one is kind of pointless, it has a picture of a basketball on a hockey jersey.

Not bad though...

Oh yeah I hadn't realized that, your right. I guess it doesnt really matter because its a crossover. Alas, the suns don't have any logos without a basketball.

I SWEAR I have seen an actual Suns hockey jersey... I can't remember where or why but one does exist!!! I have seen a picture of it... it may have been on here or somewhere else, but it looked cool. Like the current alt jersey, just with sleves.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I SWEAR I have seen an actual Suns hockey jersey... I can't remember where or why but one does exist!!! I have seen a picture of it... it may have been on here or somewhere else, but it looked cool. Like the current alt jersey, just with sleves.

Brock%20Hooton2.JPG

Because the ECHL Phoenix Roadrunners use them as a Charity Item.

Brock%20Hooton2.JPG

No wonder Raja Bell is so rough..

bSLCtu2.png

Brock%20Hooton2.JPG

THANK YOU!!!!

Man I really do like those jerseys... a cross-over done well!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I think the grizzlies one would look a little better if you made the light blue on the shoulder & bottom of the jersey match up wit the light blue in the bear face. I like the Suns one alot I like the colors of it they work really well on a hockey jersey.

• 2 weeks later...

The Memphis jersey looks good--especially as Memphis has the same colors as my fantasy football team, the New York Night Owls.

The Phoenix jersey would be better if you went with the bird/PHX logo as the primary with the zooming sun basketballs on the shoulder boards--but it's still pretty cool.

How about those...

Mets?

Packers?

Rangers?

Knicks?

Titans?

Owner of the New York Night Owls 1999 champions in the All World Football League.

Brock%20Hooton2.JPG

No wonder Raja Bell is so rough..

Looks like he got the Jacko skin treatment, too...

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived