Bufallo Sabres concept...

KaTo

Very nice, I love them. But I think theres a bit too much grey on the white one. I think it would be better if you change everything that is grey in blue and everything that is blue in grey.

I don't think that extra veritcal stripe at the hemline and at the back of the collar of the home and away jerseys are necessary.

I also think that the pointy stripes on the sides of the alternate look out of place because the home and away continue it up the sleeves. I would suggest either tying it in to give it more flow instead of just sticking out like that, using a different design, or get rid of it altogether.

I like how the slug is bigger on this jersey than the current set, something that really bothers me about them. Nice job overall.

So are the Sabres gonna stick with this logo, I thought they said that due to the overwhelming negative response that they would keep it for the current season as a trial run and then see at the end of the season if fans still want it. There was even a petition site against it somewhere on the Internet.

I hope they change it to something like this concept:

full_brand_identity_slabyk.jpg

Your concept still looks amazing though. Just not a fan of the slug logo.

They will not change this logo for a few years at least.

That concept was made by a member of this board (js). That is a beautiful concept and would love for it to be used but obviously that didn't happen.

saBS.png

The Sabres said that they are sticking with the logo and design they currently have. At this point, the majority of fans are used to it, and the only thing that would truely make the majority of us happy is to go 100% old school.

---

I like this. It's very nice. Its similar to the current jersey, but the stripping isn't as awkward.

Archived