Atlanta Thrashers concept...

KaTo

Big props on keeping the "ATLANTA" script on the arm, I absolutley love that on their home jersey. I still prefer it though with the stripe just on the one arm, but I get that you wanted a consistent look throughout the set. I'm not crazy about the uni number below the collar, I think it gets a little cluttered what with the team crest and NHL shield also right there. Overall though, a nice set.

Awesome jerseys!

One small thing though: the names look awkward. If you're gonna do a curved style you should rotate the letters.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

If you're gonna do a curved style you should rotate the letters.

I know that would look better, but I don't know how to do this with paint or any other freeware.

I know that would look better, but I don't know how to do this with paint or any other freeware.

If you have Word, you can play around with copy and pasting WordArt. Style it the way you want in Word, and use the curve. You'll have to keep repeating the copy and paste process until you get something, but it's better than nothing.

As for the concept itself, I like what you've done here. You've managed to fuse the old style with the newer while keeping it unique. The number on the front is a nice touch, actually.

The only thing that irks me is the location of the "T" -- I'd make that a little smaller so that it doesn't "hang down" too much.

It's a nice little concept. You're coming along nicely. :D

philly.png

Atlanta is a team that can get away with different logos on their home and away jerseys unlike a certain Capitals concept *cough, cough* :P

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

is the blue on the thirds supposed to be lighter? cus I'm wondering where the seahawk blue came from on there. and I second the opinion of the T over the cereal bowl on the homes. heck, I'd just use the T for all three if this were my concept.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived