Los Angeles Kings concept

KaTo

KaTo, you continue to impress. This has a cool striping scheme that makes the colors stand out, and I personally like the new logo with the crown as an alternate. One thing: you should continue the stripe on the pants up the entire leg with one color. Then, you kind of have a vertical stripe from pants to jersey, which is what Reebok is trying to do (see All Star pants)

One thing: you should continue the stripe on the pants up the entire leg with one color. Then, you kind of have a vertical stripe from pants to jersey, which is what Reebok is trying to do (see All Star pants)

Done!

I love the striping scheme, I love the new logo, I love the shoulder patches, and, even though I as a general rule hate them, I love the alts.

The only thing I don't like is the "Kings" script on the back of the jersey. Without that they'd be close to perfect.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

• 3 weeks later...

KaTo, i like the ideas, but i think that the crown logo should be primary and the king's head as an alt.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I always cringe being a Kings fan when seeing a Kings concept. For me many people miss that something with the Kings that make good designs. I was pleasantly surprised at this design. I like it and wouldn't mind seeing them sport these in the future with one exception, ditch the "Kings" on the back and they're perfect. :hockeysmiley:

I thoroughly enjoy this concept, whether its the King head or the Crown or the Shield this jersey looks sharp as hell. Awesome work. I wouldn't be suprised if we saw striping like this when the new jerseys arrive.

The ony thing that I am not a fan of is the KINGS on the lower back. Other than that, this is one of my favorite jersey concepts I have seen in a while. Fantastic job, you have come along quickly with your skills.

Archived