elliott

Other jersey concepts:

NBA to NHL crossover

Atlanta Thrashers

Buffalo Sabres

Edmonton Oilers

Kansas City Scouts

Tampa Bay Lightning

Well, I tried this once before, and lets face it, it wasn't vary good. If you must, view it here. It was my first concept, though, and now I'm trying again.

Hope you like them. C + C please

newcoyotesconcept.gif

Once again, its over to the right. I guess its becoming a trademark :P .

Yeah, I know, but I was just trying to show what was on the shoulders. Thanks for the input

In flat renderings, the usual way to do that is to have the patch or number simply "sticking off" the shoulder into space. I prefer to jsut see each half on the front and the back and piece together the entire image in my mind, which is another option.

A solution to your problem could be found by posting the logos separately. Maybe putting sometime into creating your own presentation template thingy like KaTo does would make it look more profesional too.

Went out on a limb here, creating a black alternate Coyotes jersey. Kind of took the basic idea of my original Coyotes design, obviously with some touchups :P

C+C please! I'm working on a retro green Coyotes design right now, so look for that in the future.

coyotes-alt.gif

Why does everyone use the Flames template for the Coyotes. You're not the first, it's just something I've noticed a few times.

Anyways, on the first two, I like how you've included black and sand, but the shades of sand on the logo and jersey don't match. I'm not too fond of the Bruins template either.

The alt, while too similar to Calgary is actually pretty good. I like the order you have the colours arranged on it. If you could somehow keep that order, while making the stripes a different shape, it could look pretty sharp.

Archived