Le Quebecois is back...

Le Québécois

Hi,

It's been a few weeks since I posted here..

I've been sick...

I finally got out of the hospital, back on my feet and ready to post concepts....

Here's my first ones...

I thought it would be funny to do concepts of national hockey team we'll never see...

enjoy!

C and C welcome...

nice to be back....

albania.png

argentina.png

srilanka.png

and of course.... the powerfull team...

macedonia.png

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are really, really, really well done Q-man. I think my favorite is Sri Lanka, but I like how you've incorporated the flags into each uniform (which I guess is the only thing you can do when a team doesn't have a set design).

philly.png

That's awesome. Now I wish these countries had teams!

By the way, since you're from Quebec, you should make a Quebec jersey, if they ever became their own nation (which they won't, but it might be interesting looking).

here we go again...

as requested, Portugal and then one of the smallest country in the world...

liechtenstein.png

The do have an ice hockey national team. the just played their second game in history against the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. But it was only an friendly match. Because they don´t have a rink in Liechtenstein they are not allowed to participate in the iihf world cup qualification. But they do participate in the inline hockey competition.

Federation homepage with a picture of their jerseys: LEIV

And by the way I like your design more than the original.

Pepito

The do have an ice hockey national team. the just played their second game in history against the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.

ooops! sincerely didn't know that!

Wow, you learn something new every day... I like your jersey better though Quebec, I've never been a fan of all the European advertising ruining the look of a uniform. Excellent work!

Archived