Other jersey concepts:

NBA to NHL crossover

Atlanta Thrashers

Buffalo Sabres

Edmonton Oilers

Kansas City Scouts

Phoenix Coyotes

Tampa Bay Lightning

With this one, I tried to keep the warning flag stripe, but have it in more places. Also, there is a lot more silver.

If you're looking at this and thinking "Its exactly the same as the current jersey", it's not. I showed the current design after the actual concept so you can see the difference.

Added a black alternate with the shoulder pad logo as the main logo. Wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, but I'm actually pleased with it!

Hope you like these, C+C please!

Home

hurricanes-concept.gif

Away

hurricanes-road.gif

Alternate

hurricanes-alt.gif

Current

jersey-staal-carfront.jpg

Other jersey concepts:

NBA to NHL crossover

Atlanta Thrashers

Buffalo Sabres

Edmonton Oilers

Kansas City Scouts

Phoenix Coyotes

Tampa Bay Lightning

With this one, I tried to keep the warning flag stripe, but have it in more places. Also, there is a lot more silver.

If you're looking at this and thinking "Its exactly the same as the current jersey", it's not. I showed the current design after the actual concept so you can see the difference.

Added a black alternate with the shoulder pad logo as the main logo. Wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, but I'm actually pleased with it!

Hope you like these, C+C please!

Home

hurricanes-concept.gif

Away

hurricanes-road.gif

Alternate

hurricanes-alt.gif

Current

jersey-staal-carfront.jpg

what is this? an XBOX? i am seeing red X's

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

I like the home and road but I can't stand the alternate, sorry it's not your fault. They designed the alternate logo so really it's there's but I cannot stand it! I would rather just a black version of the hurricanes home.

untitled-6.jpg

Nice designs... but what I always hated about the Hurricanes' jersey is that the logo is not a hurricane warning flag, but, rather, a tropical storm warning flag. To make it a hurricane, you need two flags... it just irks me (that and the fact that they were once the Whalers....but that's another post for another thread....) :cursing:

• 2 months later...

Nice designs... but what I always hated about the Hurricanes' jersey is that the logo is not a hurricane warning flag, but, rather, a tropical storm warning flag. To make it a hurricane, you need two flags... it just irks me (that and the fact that they were once the Whalers....but that's another post for another thread....) :cursing:

well in fairness the Canes were pretty much a tropical depression up until the last 3 or 4 years when they became a full force hurricane last year. Then was down graded back to a tropical depression. :upside:

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

When you have to specifically point out that your concept isn't the same as what a team has now, that's usually a pretty good sign that you need to go back to the drawing board.

Not that these are terrible concepts, they just don't do anything that the current jerseys don't.

Archived