Washington Capitals Concept

AsM29

Here is my second concept for a jersey. Hopefully I'll finish the rest of the concept by tonight but i figured I'd post this to see what you guys think so I can make some changes before I post my Final.

KEEP LOOKING DOWN FOR THE UPDATED VERSION!!!

Capitals.png

C&C please!

Ok so far here is my update. I'm still working on the pants and helmet to go along with my template but I will add that as soon as its done. Also I'll add the back view very soon as I only have minor tweaking for that part of my template.

CapitalsConcept.png

Let me know what you guys think..

I'm completely in love with this! I wonder if it would still look as good actually being warn, with the arms down, making the stripes horizontal along with the vertical stripes on the torso...

I don't care, I still say this is hot!

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

I tell ya--again, I don't know exactly what it would look like worn, if the stripes on the arm would still look as snazzy..

But that's hot. I'd totally wear that.

"I'll pay fifty dollahs for one!"

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

This is real good for your second concept. In fact this is something that's real good for any concept. Mos def one of the top Caps concepts.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

definetly one of the best Caps concepts out there. u brought back the blue, and added black which was a nice touch. i miss the blue jerseys...i own one myself. im still not in love with the font...but not ur fault. the best thing about it is that it doesnt have the old stick logo....thats a huge mistake for most Caps concepts IMO.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived