NBA TrueType fonts now available!

eriqjaffe

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They look good, but I see a lot of inconsistencies that should be cleaned up. For example, on the Bucks numbers, the vertical stroke of the 1 looks much thinner than the strokes on the 2 and 3.

On the Hornets, the diagonal stroke of the 2 looks really thicker than it should be.

The Magic numbers look disproportionately thin, but it might be because they require all the outlines to fatten them up.

Just me being nitpicky. It's an extensive project which you've put in a lot of work and effort that just needs a bit of refinement.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

They look good, but I see a lot of inconsistencies that should be cleaned up. For example, on the Bucks numbers, the vertical stroke of the 1 looks much thinner than the strokes on the 2 and 3.

On the Hornets, the diagonal stroke of the 2 looks really thicker than it should be.

The Magic numbers look disproportionately thin, but it might be because they require all the outlines to fatten them up.

Just me being nitpicky. It's an extensive project which you've put in a lot of work and effort that just needs a bit of refinement.

Yeah, I'm aware of a few inconsistencies. Nick was in the process of cleaning/fixing up the files but ran into hard drive issues. I'll update the pack as fixed files come my way.

slacker

(inside joke, folks, nothing to see here).

Well, I decided to release what I had, rather than make everybody wait two more days that never come. ;)

For some reasont he link in your sig isn't working. Perhaps it's just me, but it says something about data transfer exceeding.

The joy of Geocities. You'll just have to try it again later on.

Archived