Sting vs Knighthawks in the NLL Champions Cup

Gary

Sorry to be a lil biased but with hopeful MVP Dan Dawson and the Arizona Sting, I really want to see a banner raised at the jobing.com Arena. Good luck to Rochester though

I'm a huge indoor lacrosse fan. Congrats to the Sting on back-to-back championship game appearances. Hopefully they'll bring it home this time. Luckily they don't have to face the Knightshawks in Rochester because of a scheduling conflict at their arena.

It's not back-to-back, Colorado beat Buffalo in last year's final. I don't care who wins. :P

I saw, I came, I left.

I'm a huge indoor lacrosse fan. Congrats to the Sting on back-to-back championship game appearances. Hopefully they'll bring it home this time. Luckily they don't have to face the Knightshawks in Rochester because of a scheduling conflict at their arena.

It's not back-to-back, Colorado beat Buffalo in last year's final. I don't care who wins. :P

agreed, they last made it in 2005 where they lost to Toronto, and now this year versus the Knighthawks, thats 2 out of 3, this year hopefully they become Champions

Sorry to be a lil biased but with hopeful MVP Dan Dawson and the Arizona Sting, I really want to see a banner raised at the jobing.com Arena. Good luck to Rochester though

jobing.com arena is probobly the worst arena name ever

well this isn't about names, this is about a game. jobing.com Arena is a Glendale based company that actually cares about the city and the arena, on the other hand there are the Cardinals

I fell in love with the NLL this year too, after I went to my first Swarm game.

As for the championship game, if the Sting win, it'll be a Brand New Day for the franchise, but if they lose, they'll be the King(s) Of Pain. Luckily they play in Arizona, so they don't have to tell the story of a thousand rainy days... oh never mind.

CCSLC signature.png

I like the Knighthawks here. No reason, I just do.

All I know is that my team won the fantasy title, and that's what counts.

forcecup.jpg

Yeah, baby. :hockeysmiley:

Was that modified from a picture of the 2001 Championship. I was at that game :cursing:

I saw, I came, I left.

I like the Knighthawks here. No reason, I just do.

All I know is that my team won the fantasy title, and that's what counts.

forcecup.jpg

Yeah, baby. :hockeysmiley:

Was that modified from a picture of the 2001 Championship. I was at that game :cursing:

must be the guy in khaki who looks like he just **** his pants

Go Knighthawks! Glad to see my hometown win another minor league championship!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived