FC Barcelona concept...

KaTo

This is my new soccer concept. C&C is greatly appreciated.

(Goalkeeper kits are about to follow...)

Home: | Away: | International:

barca-3.pngbarca-2.pngbarca-12.png

Goalkeeper I: | Goalkeeper II: | Goalkeeper III:

barca-9.pngbarca-13.png

KaTo

Very nice.

I like the gold on the home kit, but there are some places (notably the little blue slivers on the bottom) where it meshes poorly with the stripes. Also, Barcelona's current kits have quite a few subtle extras, like the "Mes que un club" on the inside collar and the Catalan flag motif on the sleeve. I would consider integrating some of these into your concept.

I really like this set. The home jersey is really nice, and the jersey striping looks best on this jersey. The road is okay, but I would make vertical stripes instead of horizontal to match the home. As for the third jersey, I would make the stripes black, to match what they have now.

Overall: B-

Although the template looks nice, I definitely don't like that it's the same for all six kits.

Agreed. You can get away with that on this side of the pond, but when it comes to Europe, the best way to go is to have two separate designs.

Either way, this one is still very nice, and I wouldn't mind seeing Barca trot out with that beautiful home kit.

Those look sharp! Something about the away bugs me though. I mean it is nice but for some reason it reminds me of Real Madrid.

Yeah, I don't think Barcelona would be down with a white change kit.

FC Barcelona NEVER have a white kit, because the white is the colour of real madrid, the greatest rival team in the history.

Second kiy maybe: orange, light blue, grey, green...

racingferrol.png

fcouserbar.png

110bar.png

patribar.png

Archived