Philadelphia Flyers

NY Islanders

NBA

Phoenix Suns

Atlanta Hawks

Toronto Raptors

NY Knicks

Utah Jazz

It is now a fact that the Caps will be red, white, and blue for next year, but I wanted to add gold. I put this in with a really modern design that has been sitting on my desktop for months with no team. I decided to use the Caps though, here it is.

C+C please!

capitalsconcept.gif

I have to say I don't like it. I don't think the colors go well together at all, perhaps in different shades, but definitely not those. I also don't like the overall design. It just seems like a mess. Especially the way the white has that pin thin stripe on the back. I'd scrap this, maybe try different shades of those colors and start over.

Ok, first off, this is one of your cleanest concepts so far. So congats on that. As far as the actual design goes I'm not that crazy about it. I think it looks a little plain around the waist. The thing I like most about this is the stripping on the socks. I think that if you used that on the arms and something to go along with that on the waist it would look great.

i dont like it, sorry, gold should be kept to a trim color only, the red and the blues should be lighter, its just too...loud IMO

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I would say move the gold on the home jersey to the same position as the away jersey, so there is less of it.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Those colors would only work if you darkened the blue. I would also suggest darkening the red into a burgundy if the team's name and image didn't dictate a true red.

I also agree with what was said earlier... use the gold as trim, not a 3rd color.

the silver doesnt make it look so loud, but my qualms were with the striping on the sleeves. it kinda offsets it a bit, however i liked the gold, but it should be used where the silver was used.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I am still not feeling it. Now it just looks like the British Flag :oops:

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

if this was for a team britain concept then the design would almost be perfect but not for the caps. I think the design is a bit too radical. my suggestion is to go with something a bit more simpler and more streamlined. Right now there is nothing that ties in the stripes with the logo, it just seems like randsom shapes on a jersey. I wouldn't kill the template, i just wouldn't use it for the caps. Maybe for a britain national team concept.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived