Colorado Crush Concept

Billy B

For the Crush I used a design I had in my head that I thought fit well with them. They are using an orange alt this year, but I made orange the primary home uniform. I also thought that the sand color would look good on the helmet instead of navy. I liked the way these turned out. I'll take suggestions on what team you would like to see next. C&C Please.

Home

CrushConceptHome.jpg

Away

CrushConceptAway.jpg

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

The number on the back looks a bit low, and the striping pattern and wave of colour on the pants looks out of place...even for the AFL. The colour scheme itself is nice, but seems to be a bit more muted than would be expected. Perhaps some vibrancy?

These are pretty good, but I'm not feeling the aways at all, not enough blue, it just seems... blech. As far as the sand color goes I would try and make it more gold than brown, that might look better for the helmet as well.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

• 8 months later...

I like the pants attempt. It reminds me of the ones from about 10 years ago that alot of high schools and black colleges went with. Once again, try a more exciting font. I miss their old Java set. Good look and I think the Sand helmet just doesn't work here. Try more of a gold and it may just pop.

Archived