New York City Liberty

Generic

This is a made up hockey team called the New York City Liberty and 1. Features My first logo ever made 2. Not to be confused with the WNBA team the New York Liberty and 3. This was all made in paint.

f_nycljerseym_dad5578.png

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Not liking this one, sorry.

The design is very, well boring. The logo is similar to the Rangers Alt, the only difference is there are buildings in the back and it doesn't have NYR at the bottom of the logo.

My suggestions are for to put another color on the jersey. I would like to see some red, but then it may look alot more like the rangers.

You always get props for trying though!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

It looks very empty on the shoulders. Maybe try adding something there. Logo is pretty good...considering that part of it is from the rangers. But as Korbyn said...You always get props for trying though!

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

This is a made up hockey team called the New York City Liberty and 1. Features My first logo ever made 2. Not to be confused with the WNBA team the New York Liberty and 3. This was all made in paint.

f_nycljerseym_dad5578.png

its not your first logo eever made because you didn't make it.

yankees-1.png

Well I know the city and Lady Liberty may be ripped off but you know ive seen many people do that to there own logos but for making it in paint people admitted its nice but not great and i know that but I want to keep the logo.

Basic - :flagcanada:

making it in paint people

Don't blame the program. As for the concept, it's not a concept because it shows a lack of creativity and you stole that logo.

You know very well someone will bring in the pot-kettle reference.

Don't make it so easy for people to insult you.

Even if it was done in paint, I don't see an ounce of your patented sloppiness in Basic's concept.

Wade-sig.png

Well I Updated to what you guys were telling me

1. Added Red as a Color to the Jersey (added 3rd color)

2. An outline to divide to city from the Statue of Liberty

3. Added a Shoulder Patch

Facts

1. This team would be like the AHL farm team for the NYR

2. This is NOT a REAL team.

3. I know the logos look alot like NYR but the "NY" is for both teams

So please tell me what you think of this update and please comment on if you want to see something change.

Basic - ^_^

f_nycljerseym_7fd3c9f.png

Great update!! I like how you CAN take c&c and us it...therefore you are already better than patsox.

Anyway...Perhaps try making the main logo bigger.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

Does it make you feel better about yourself when you say things like that you little :censored:?

Great update!! I like how you CAN take c&c and use it...therefore you are already better than patsox.

Anyway...Perhaps try making the main logo bigger.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

Does it make you feel better about yourself when you say things like that you little :censored:?

Srry to tell you the truth bud...but its true. How many people agree?

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I agree. By the way, I noticed that you made the head bigger inside the circle. I think this hides to much of the cityscape. I think you should shrink the head down again and make the whole circle bigger. (if that makes sense)

Archived