Buffalo Sabres

Joseph

Good concept but try to make the shoulder patches bigger. We can barely see them. Also, I think that the shoulder stripe is too thick so the logo comes at the bottom of the jersey, which I don't like.

Overall it's a simple, good and clean concept but I've seen so many concepts of the Sabres with the www.newblueandgold.com logos that I'm beginning to be bored. It's like nobody can make some original with these, everything have been done.

AllyB96

Quest for the 25th : HABS ALL THE WAY !

Vincent Lecavalier - 1998 NHL Draft - 1st pick overall, TB - from Rimouski Oceanic, LHJMQ

lecavaliersignature.jpg

1996-1997 CHL Rookie of the Year -- 2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champion -- 2004 World Cup of Hockey Champion and MVP -- 2006-2007 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy Winner -- 2 Times NHL All-Stars Game Participant

I agree so many people used logos from www.newblueandgold.com ive only seen some nice and yet most horrible but yours is still nice and many people use it cause they dont like the Slug logo or Red Colors and Logo.

Basic - ^_^

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Setting aside praise for the work done by another person who frequents these boards for a moment, my first thought was that for a white sweater, there isn't a lot of white on it. Try toning down the sleeves color contrast areas. They extend well down the chest. Also, the stripe panels that extend from under the arms encroach well onto the front and back of the sweater. If you're making this a white sweater, it needs to be predominantly white, and this one isn't.

There now I can see! and if you want to see my current concept Click Here >> New York City Liberty (Hockey)

Nobody likes a hijacker, chief... let his thread be his thread, and worry about your own elsewhere. Advertising your link on other people's threads is a really fast way to make enemies. *cues "One To Grow On" music* :therock:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

There now I can see :P ! and if you want to see my current concept Click Here >> New York City Liberty (Hockey)

Basic - ^_^

VERY lame hijack dude, you just dont do that. And is it really necessary to sign your name and put a little smiley face after every post? Roger Clemente should be the only one signing his name. But you are a complete newb so you probably wouldnt know who that is. We already have about 20 too many people signing there name.

As for the concept, it has potential. It is super clean for paint, I like that. The logo doesn't fit though. Somehow, the shading in the logo doesnt match the striping. But try replacing it with the B-sword logo, I like where this concept is going!!

If you could make that blue darker and yellow a tiny bit darker and make the picture bigger it would look good.

Basic - ^_^

There now I can see :P ! and if you want to see my current concept Click Here >> New York City Liberty (Hockey)

Basic - ^_^

I agree so many people used logos from www.newblueandgold.com ive only seen some nice and yet most horrible but yours is still nice and many people use it cause they dont like the Slug logo or Red Colors and Logo.

Basic -

You could also condense this to one post.

Joesph- There needs to be more white on the sweater for it to be a white sweater.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

If you could make that blue darker and yellow a tiny bit darker and make the picture bigger it would look good.

Basic - ^_^

Basic - ^_^

Basic -

You could also condense this to one post.

Joesph- There needs to be more white on the sweater for it to be a white sweater.

my first jersey concept - ill make some revisions and post them up later!

I just hate that damn slug logo, to be honest - every NHL update ive seen this year is far superior to the sabres update.

thanks fellas

P.S. where can I get photoshop w.o. spending a fortune? im very fluent in autoCAD, does that translate at all?

newsigsma6.jpg

Archived