NFL Concept Series #2: The Dallas Cowboys

mania

Pretty nice. The front numbers are a bit too big though. I think the navy jersey could use some more silver also. I agree with kewp about the star on the sleeves. Maybe try putting it there and taking it off from the pants?

MegatronSig2.jpg

Not too bad. The star on the helmet should point more towards the top of the helmet. I think they look better with a slightly darker blue, or a blue with a little less red to it. I also think that if you are going for the complete throwback feel to the design, using that font requires the use of stripes on the socks.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

More good than bad here...

GOOD: going back to the older numbers with a couple extra serifs; unifying the silvers; unifying the blue.

LESS THAN GOOD: oversized numbers; the helmet stripes aren't what the Cowboys have traditionally worn (the stripes should be of equal thickness), and given the renewed emphasis on the thicker sleeve stripes, making the blue helmet stripes smaller seems strange; gray collars... why?

QUESTION: are the Cowboys' helmet stars triple outlined now? If so, why is so much more noticeable here?

All in all, more good than bad, and it fixes a lot of what many dislike about their uniforms. But some things you can't fix; I don't like 'em because I don't like the Cowboys! :lol:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived