Music Concepts

AHcreative

Like the topic says, I think I have seen this on these boards before. And well, I can't sleep so I decided to give it a shot.

Starting with my favorite band. QUEEN. QUEEN's logo features many colors, so I used black, silver, and whichever shade of red QUEEN was written in on the logo.

EDIT: SCROLL DOWN TO POST #5 FOR QUEEN UPDATE

Good idea, but the logo you've used is way too big, too complex, and unreadable. Break it down, maybe just use the wordmark, or just the lions around the Q. The striping is kinda cool, but color over it, don't use the .jpg , make the colors cleaner. Keep this up and you'll have a series similar to the Hip Hop Hockey League that EyeAmRaps88 has been doing.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I've finaly finnished AC/DC. So here they are:

Home:

ACDCHome.png

Away:

ACDCAway.png

I accidentaly saved these as a .JPG so bear with me for now. You get the general idea of the concept.

C&C please.

Try colourng in the grey around the letters on the Thunder one--the white gaps between the letters is jarring.

There's a bit tof that in the Queen one as well.

But overall-good work.

I would sugest cleaning them up a bit, as some of the lines are either too thick or too thin.

But I do like them.

There was another music concept thread besides the one Phenomenal linked to--which was a good one.

I did a Rutles football jersey for that one.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Sorry I haven't posted anything new. I've been having a bad/busy week. Anywho, here's a simple concept, sorry FGWB its not Metallica (I do plan to do Metallica in the near future though).

So, here's Nirvana.

Home:

NirvanaHome.png

Away:

NirvanaAway.png

Archived