Chicago Blackhawks

JCC

Not too shabby. I'm not a fan of the circle around both the road and home, the face is symbolic enough for me, but this does retain a nice classic quality to it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Meh.

IMO the Blackhawks have always had a great look to their sweaters, and this one doesn't make what they have better, so I can't say I'm all that crazy about it.

The black circle doesn't really add anything. The current crest identifies the team so well that spelling out the name explicitly doesn't eliminate confusion, as there really wasn't any to begin with. All the circle really does is shrink the head down, so you can't see it as clearly.

The contrast coloring at the wrists and bottom of the sweater don't really do anything for me, either. It's sorta adding something for the sake of adding something, but it doesn't improve the overall appeal of the sweater. Moreover, it draws the eyes to the periphery of the sweater, instead of toward the major elements - front crest and rear player number/name.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Possibly as an alternate. Personally, I think the secondary Tomahawk-C logo is awesome. It's unfortunate that it's not strong enough to use as an alt. logo on a third sweater. I'd like to see someone try a script logo for the third.

• 4 months later...

Very Classy looking - I love the old school logo. Well done my friend!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived