Pac 10 Footy Series part 2

Discrim

OREGON: Pretty much what I expected, although your numbers are far too normal and legible for a "real" UO concept... :P And my retinas survived looking at your yellow, so I guess it could be brighter.

OSU: If you could find a way to incorporate that little sports bra thing they put on this year's football jerseys, that'd be a plus. Diamonds are interesting, although so much of OSU's stuff is garbage anymore that this is actually a step in the right direction. How does a school with great colors and a unique mascot come up with such awful uniforms?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

well vitamin, with OSU...oops, OS, I had a beaver's tail in mind when I initially drew it up on paper. and for Oregon, I'd wanted a third with Donald on it....heh, it woulda either wound up really lame or really funny.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I had a beaver's tail in mind when I initially drew it up on paper.

Oh yeah! I get where you're coming from. Clever stuff.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

thanks fellas...heh mero, it's Oregon, they WOULD go this route (and this is relatively normal-looking considering who I did it for). the OSU set is kinda out there, admittedly, but what can I say, I had a vision and rolled with it. and it's a nice coincidence that a fella with a Cal sig posted, as whenever I get this bear done, I'm releasing Stanford and Cal.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

thanks fellas...heh mero, it's Oregon, they WOULD go this route (and this is relatively normal-looking considering who I did it for). the OSU set is kinda out there, admittedly, but what can I say, I had a vision and rolled with it. and it's a nice coincidence that a fella with a Cal sig posted, as whenever I get this bear done, I'm releasing Stanford and Cal.

Don't get me wrong, as with all your stuff, I can't wait to see what happens next.

I did see Oregon play college football once, and they were wearing something like that steel sort of look you've got going there.

And in fluro yellow, so I've seen your influences.

I'm looking forward to Cal myself, given I named one of my children after them. (not really, but his name is Cal)

Keep going, it should make for an interesting series.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I think they suck. I mean the crisscross design on OSU and the plateing on UO are too much. Oregon and Oregon State luckly are not so dumb to make a jersey that resembles that at all. But then again, I've only made three posts in two years here, and therefore can't tell my ass from a hole in the ground, so what do I know?

Amended.

philly.png

Archived