A Tribe Called Quest

De La Soul

Wu-Tang Clan

DMX

Hieroglyphics

Gang Starr

Clipse

Cash Money Records

Here is part 19 of the Hip Hop Hockey League. The team is Public Enemy. PE is one of my favorite old school artists and I tried to maintain an old school feel here. I guess you could say that these uniforms are sort of Raiders esq (a timeless iconic look) even though PE is from New York. PE and the Raiders go hand in hand with timeless and iconic in my opinion.

Chuck D is number 1 because the name of a battle rap tape he promoted was called Public Enemy #1. Flavor Flav wears number 59 because he was born in 1959. Professor Griff wears number 60 because he was born in 1960.

Silver and black is used pretty much everywhere. I only used white to outline the crest on the alternate uniform because the Raiders do the same on their helmet.

Primary uniforms:

PublicEnemyprimaries.png

Alternate uniform:

PublicEnemyalternate.png

YEAH BOIIII!!!!!

Sorry. Had to.

I don't comment on it much, but, I really love this concept series. This has a really, nice simple feel too it while still retaining a lot of the Public Enemy attitude. Just very good looking. I really like those alternates, which is unusual.

Now, does anyone know the time?

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

YEAH BOIIII!!!!!

Sorry. Had to.

I don't comment on it much, but, I really love this concept series. This has a really, nice simple feel too it while still retaining a lot of the Public Enemy attitude. Just very good looking. I really like those alternates, which is unusual.

You should have held off the black and silver until u do NWA.

YEAH BOIIII!!!!!

Sorry. Had to.

You should have held of the black and silver when you did NWA.

YEAH BOIIII!!!!!

Sorry. Had to.

You should have held off the black and silver until u do NWA.

N.W.A was the first team that I did. After Gang Starr, I stopped posting the links to the other teams. Maybe I should start that practice again...

haha flav was born in 59? i'm blown away. i like the look of this a lot, simple and classic, even though the group has a guy like flav in it. it works, and i dont see any problems with it. keep up the good work. oh yeah, this sh** looks like navy and light blue to me, so my monitor must be flung.

PE is my favorite group of all time (even thought I hate, hate, HATE what Flav has become), so I'm probably gonna be extremely hard to please.

But I'm not sure how much I like these. I think you should try to making a set using only black & white. But if you need some color, I'd suggest red, green and maybe yellow (black lib colors). I'm also not a fan of the wrap-around target.

Archived