The New York Football Giants

MattMilone

I, for one, like the gray pants, and I like this a lot. It stays traditional and looks like a cohesive uniform. The one thing I hate about the current Giants away is that you'd never now it was a Giants jersey unless paired with the pants or helmet.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the alt, but that's just because I'm not much for alts in the first place.

Good work.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Actually, I really like these. They appear to actually be uniform uniforms.

IMO, though, you have a coupla options to make this go from "really good" to "great". What I would have done is either ( A ) colored the home numbers grey to tie in with the rest, or ( B ) make the pants white, which would give a crisp, sharper feel.

Just my

TC-25800-MainIcon.jpg

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

This NY Giants concept looks fantastic. It would be more amazing, IMO, if you could add a red outline to the numbers on the primary home (blue) jersey and a blue outline to the numbers on the red alternate jersey.

YOZXkBG.png?1

ok.. dont like the grey pants you are right about that... but these are somehow sickeningly perfect for the giants.... the reversal of the pants stripes is a good idea and using the same stripes on all sets... THANK YOU! ive seen the idea of striped sleeves tried a few times but you actuall pulled it off... the red jerseys look a little... eh-- but like i said, perfect for the giants... the big thing that i dont like about these, the outline on the road numbers... i always hated that about their other unis... overall, good job!

• 1 month later...
This NY Giants concept looks fantastic. It would be more amazing, IMO, if you could add a red outline to the numbers on the primary home (blue) jersey and a blue outline to the numbers on the red alternate jersey.

There is nothing more for me to add....awesome....

Saints2.pnglsu21bcs1.png

saintsflagbd4.jpg

Well done! I like how you fixed up the jerseys by giving them some stripes. It looks so much better compared to the plain practice jerseys they wear now.

The only suggestion I'd make is to give the home blue jersey a red collar.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived