To all Sabres Fans and Slug Haters

Axis_of_Weasel

I don't hate the slug like most people do, but that logo is just plain awesome.

A perfect modernization of the original Sabre's logo.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

did someone here order this? its finally been done, a concept logo on an existing jersey design.

kinda interesting. if there were bigger pix of the logo and it werent an x large i might consider bidding...

interesting jersey...

5681_1.JPG

Its nice...but I still prefer the classic jersey with the horizontal sleeve stripes over any other modern incarnation.

did someone here order this? its finally been done, a concept logo on an existing jersey design.

kinda interesting. if there were bigger pix of the logo and it werent an x large i might consider bidding...

interesting jersey...

5681_1.JPG

Its nice...but I still prefer the classic jersey with the horizontal sleeve stripes over any other modern incarnation.

I hear ya there, but that's a great modernization. Except for the buffalo going the opposite way.

bufg.png

FGWB said:
powersurge said:
Axis_of_Weasel said:

interesting jersey...

I hear ya there, but that's a great modernization. Except for the buffalo going the opposite way.

Agree 100%. It would take a LONG time for me to get used to the buffalo facing that way. I still prefer traditional stripes, but in the acceptance of trends, this (with the buffalo facing the other way) would have been a very good update.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

To me it just looks funny with the buffalo turned the opposite direction, but certainly makes that jersey design much more tolerable.

wow i didnt even notice that. that bothers me a lot now.

plus the gold in the logo doesnt really match the gold on the sleeve. but i never like the new "gold" anyways, it looks too orangey and belongs on a school bus.

guy posted a new pic (at my request ^_^ ) of a closeup of the logo

c8e6_1.JPG

i wonder if he just took unstitched the buffalo off an old logo and sewed it onto a sabres 3rd logo. but how did he change the silver, black and red to blue and gold?

sabres1.jpg

SO SWEET!!!!

IF they used that, it would definetly be one of the best jerseys in the league!!

fixed that for you

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

If you're going with the original bison, then stick with the original sabres. The 2 elements don't mesh here- the sabres' 3-D look doesn't go with the 2-D bison, and they dwarf it too.

Sometimes you get the logo right on the first try- the Sabres did in 1970.

Or just add shadowing or something to the Buffalo. Blend it into the rest of the logo.

Archived