CCSU

cyandlux

This is a real nice start, but still some things bother me.

First of all I'd make the B, D, and S in the wordmark the same size as the rest of the letters. The shape of the devil's head seems off, and the ear looks like it's on the back part of his head. Try moving it towards the face some. Also, the nose doesn't seem... natural.

Very nice start though, I've enjoyed everyone of these college redesigns so far. Keep up the great work!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

i graduated from that institution in 2003 and i have always hated their current logo, too cartoony for me. i love what they are wearing for their basketball uniforms, but that logo has to go. i would take your concept in a heartbeat!

The letter 'I' in the wordmark looks more like a truncated 'C' to me. Also, if the devil's not supposed to have long hair(or an oblong head), I'd suggest curving the back of the head inward so it appears that the poor guy has a neck. Finally, why is his goatee a different color than his hair, mustache and eyebrows? Speaking of hair, I'd give the guy a widow's peak and sideburns instead of the constant-radius hairline he appears to have now.

If you need help with the anatomy, let me know. I'm a comic-book artist and have at least a decade of experience drawing people(or, in this case, humanoids).

Other than those minor subtleties, it's pretty sharp!

Sigs are for sissies.

Archived