Belmont Football

sc49erfan15

Decided to dabble back into this project, and found this one sitting there, finished, that I never posted.

The Belmont Bruins:

BelmontFootball.png

-Another school with a rather bland identity. Looking over the Bruins' uniforms for other sports, there wasn't anything that seemed very unique or adaptable to the football team. Therefore, I did something I don't usually do - I went with a template.

-Speaking of bland identity...there's the "growling bruin" logo and...well...the "growling bruin" logo. The baseball team uses an interlocking serifed "BU" but it was extremely boring and didn't fit well, so I didn't even include it on the sheet.

I'd really like some ideas to spice this up a bit...because honestly, it's quite boring. Any C&C would be appreciated.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Thanks a lot guys. Still looking for ways to liven this one up, but if there's not a outburst of comments tonight, I'll probably get the next one up - I'm anxious to see how it goes over.

Lipscomb is one that's on my short list, I gotta go on the search for vector logos first.

Kennesaw State and North Florida are admittedly a little lower (being newcomers to D1) but eventually I should get around to them - again, if I find the vector logos.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived