Brand New Ncaa Football Conference

Joshawaggie

i actually know a guy who was on NDSU's team last season, i think he's graduating tho. i know of two other guys extensively cus one of em was endlessly hyped in the local papers all through high school and his brief time as a Northwestern QB before he flopped against Air Force :D , and the other guy is the reason i'm haunted by inches. beat us on a lucky 47 yarder(and i say lucky cus it hit the crossbar and went over.)

i almost feel bad for the QB, as Barnett recruited him and then screwed him over by jumping ship.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

From the looks of it, not a bad conference for logos. Not much tradition there, but what do you expect from a new conference? Oklahoma, Nebraska, and Michigan?

I like UC-Davis' logo... despite the horse look almost a bit soft, it has this cool smoothness and texture to it... I think it's high quality.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

there will be some bit of rivalries, NDSU, and SDSU just came from the NCC in DII, same with Northern Co, they were once with them. And back in the day UC-DAvis and NDSU met in the playoffs a few times. A lot of these teams are familar with each other. I just wish UND would go DI, or NDSU stay DII, the over 100 year old rivalry is gone.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

That NDSU logo is neat.

I like most of tehm as a amtter of fact.

I agree ND shoudl move too they do have a great rivalry with NDSU they even did a special on NFL Films about it.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

now that you mention it, i do wonder...are they waiting til they finally beat Grand Valley State? i'd figure UND might wanna go 1-AA, if only to preserve said rivalry with NDSU.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

now that you mention it, i do wonder...are they waiting til they finally beat Grand Valley State? i'd figure UND might wanna go 1-AA, if only to preserve said rivalry with NDSU.

they beat Grand Valley State for the title 2 years ago. GV state got revenge this time though.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived