The new FSN scoreboard

TrueYankee26

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's just a small scorebug, kinds resembles the FOX on screen GFX, but smaller. located on the top of the screen...

Watch the Wake Forest-Baylor game to see it

I tried, but I just couldn't see it over your MONSTROUS COLLECTION OF YANKEE SIGS.

*ahem*

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

It's just a small scorebug, kinds resembles the FOX on screen GFX, but smaller. located on the top of the screen...

I tried, but I just couldn't see it over your MONSTROUS COLLECTION OF YANKEE SIGS.

*ahem*

Agreed, takes up most of my page

I'll reserve full judgment until I see a better picture (either on here or TV) but that doesn't look to bad. It doesn't look intrusive which is a good thing.

Here you go bro!

fsn.jpg

also if y'all notice on the upper right corner,it looks like FSN gonna be re-branding it logo(s)

We've still got the regular Comcast SportsNet logo here, but I have a feeling that's going to be changing soon judging by the advertisement I've been seeing at the Patriots' practice field. It has the same logo that Comcast SportsNet Bay Area uses. Anyway, here's a pic of their treatment when Baylor has posession (Sorry again for the poor quality, but I think it still gets the general idea across).

Edit: I just figured out what it reminds me of, the old CSTV bug.

DSCN2205.jpg

I'll reserve full judgment until I see a better picture (either on here or TV) but that doesn't look to bad. It doesn't look intrusive which is a good thing.

Here you go bro!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/oz615/fsn.jpg

also if y'all notice on the upper right corner,it looks like FSN gonna be re-branding it logo(s)

Yeah, I noticed that too. FSWisconsin? It seems wrong. Especially because Brewers Live just got a new set and it still says FSN Wisconsin.

Anyway, the box looks good. Too bad I still think FSN is synonymous with ugly scorebars across the whole screen.

*ahem*

Agreed, takes up most of my page

I'm with ya -- Sigs that take up half of my screen bug the hell outta me as well.

That said, I suggest try turning signatures off. You do have that option, ya know... ;)

6uXNWAo.png

That said, I suggest try turning signatures off. You do have that option, ya know... ;)

To paraphrase Office Space, "Why should I change? He's the one who sucks."

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived