Anaheim Ducks concept

Eye

Well, I haven't done anything in a long time and I thought that I would get back into some concepts. I chose to do an NHL team (I feel that my best is at hockey concepts even though I do not like the NHL nearly as much as I used to), the Anaheim Ducks.

As you can see, green is emphasized more than black and any traces of gold are removed from the uniforms. The striping is similar to the current Ducks uniforms, but stays consistent throughout; meaning that as the striping extends up, it does not get wider (i.e. the current Ducks uniforms.) The color distribution, I think, is what makes this concept appealing to the eye. Constructive criticism, y'all. :)

Home uniform.

D1.png

Away uniform.

D2.png

I like this a lot, and I wouldn't mind seeing the Ducks use something like this at all.

Couple of things: firstly, the name and number on the back need to be moved down. And while the logo doesn't look awful on there, it's still gold, and doesn't blend in too well with the rest of it. Recolouring it would make it look awkward, so maybe you could use the old Duck mask logo instead.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

The colors look great, except that now the logo/wordmark looks out of place because it is the only element on the uniform that has any gold in it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Well, I haven't done anything in a long time and I thought that I would get back into some concepts. I chose to do an NHL team (I feel that my best is at hockey concepts even though I do not like the NHL nearly as much as I used to), the Anaheim Ducks.

As you can see, green is emphasized more than black and any traces of gold are removed from the uniforms. The striping is similar to the current Ducks uniforms, but stays consistent throughout; meaning that as the striping extends up, it does not get wider (i.e. the current Ducks uniforms.) The color distribution, I think, is what makes this concept appealing to the eye. Constructive criticism, y'all. :)

D1.png

D2.png

This is getting closer to what I think the ducks should be wearing. The solution to the lack of gold criticisms is to shrink the orange stripes to piping and use gold in its place obviously with orange accenting it.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

The colors look great, except that now the logo/wordmark looks out of place because it is the only element on the uniform that has any gold in it.

yea, i would definitely recolor the wordmar, i mean, logo to be the same colors as the rest of teh jersey

I actually did recolor the logo and changed the gold to green, but it looked awkward. It just didn't look right.

I put the numbers (that may seem too high, depending on how you feel), that high because I did not want them to impede the jersey striping. I still think it works though, and at no point did it seem to me that the numbers were too high.

I think that the stripes on the front and back come up way to high. Also, the numbers on the white jersey just look out of the place. Try orange instead of black as the outline of the numbers and I think that might work better. Also, the logo just seems out of whack, especially on a green jersey, but you can't help that. Overall, nice work.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived