Ottawa Senators Concept

Eye

Completed teams:

Anaheim Ducks

Atlanta Thrashers

St. Louis Blues

Florida Panthers

First and foremost I dropped that awful 'O' logo the Senators have. It is just terrible, IMO. The 2D Senator is now the shoulder patch. I thought about making it the crest on the alternate jersey, but in the end I went with the primary because the overall shape of the logo, I felt, fit the striping pattern better. I drew my own numbers for this one (as I do for almost all of my concepts); it is a subtle, but important alteration because I feel it makes the numbers thicker and better.

Home uniform:

OTTSenatorsHome.png

Away uniform:

OTTSenatorsAway.png

Home alternate uniform:

OTTSenatorsHomeAlt.png

You definitely have something going. While they are all nice, I don't think I'd want all 3 jerseys to have a wicked crazy set like that. But that's just my opinion.

Also, you need to stick with either horizontal or vertical stripes for the hem. You can't use both.

Keep up the good work. So who's next?

You definitely have something going. While they are all nice, I don't think I'd want all 3 jerseys to have a wicked crazy set like that. But that's just my opinion.

Also, you need to stick with either horizontal or vertical stripes for the hem. You can't use both.

Keep up the good work. So who's next?

I am not too sure as of now.

The rear design doesn't link up with the front design at all. Its a nice start but they need to flow into one another.

Yeah, usually, but I'll play devil's advocate here. Does the front design always have too line up with the rear design? If I did make the back of the home jersey black, then it would look very awkward.

Kinda looks like someone wearing a back pack !

Jansport FTW.

The fronts and the backs on all three look like totally different jerseys. Just doesn't work for me. Perhaps having striping that connected would be better.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• 1 month later...
Completed teams:

Anaheim Ducks

Atlanta Thrashers

St. Louis Blues

Florida Panthers

First and foremost I dropped that awful 'O' logo the Senators have. It is just terrible, IMO. The 2D Senator is now the shoulder patch. I thought about making it the crest on the alternate jersey, but in the end I went with the primary because the overall shape of the logo, I felt, fit the striping pattern better. I drew my own numbers for this one (as I do for almost all of my concepts); it is a subtle, but important alteration because I feel it makes the numbers thicker and better.

Home uniform:

OTTSenatorsHome.png

Away uniform:

OTTSenatorsAway.png

Home alternate uniform:

OTTSenatorsHomeAlt.png

I know it's a baseball term, but Home Run!! I love this concept. The striping is awesome and the font is perfect. Great Job.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Archived