A Random NFL Concept UPDATE #2

elliott

Hey guys, I downloaded bucco's template the other day, it's absolutely amazing and I love it, so many thanks to him. But I wanted to try and give a continuous look between home-away for the Giants. I used the striping pattern from their roads on both, and the other thing you will notice is a lot more gray. They currently only use gray on their pants, I figure they might as well use it in their whole package. The two pants are both gray but with different striping, like they use now, I just made it a little more obvious, trying to match with the tops.

So comments are appreciated, and thanks again to bucco for the awesome template!

GiantsConceptNew2.gif

I understand what you're trying to do, but the execution is off. First off, the facemask should be grey. Right now, your helmet incorporates no grey. Second, the two sets of grey pants is one of the current set's issues. Third, your sleeves stripes don't really match your pants stripes at all. I would mix in the grey as an accent, not so prominently.

I echo most of Twin's critiques. I prefer the current blue on blue collar and sleeve trim. The red shoulder piping doesn't really do much for the jersey, it actually seems kind of obstructive to the overall design for some reason. I'd also say leave the contrasting sleeves on the away shirt to the Jets. I'm a fan of their current away pants' striping so maybe try that out. Lastly I would keep the name lettering the same color as the numbers, white and blue respectively. I know those are a lot of changes but just try them out and see what you think. Good job, man.

I actually dont mind the red piping.

Only thing I think would make it look GREAT is if u change the red logo and the red nameplate to blue for the road jersey.

Didnt like the first set of pants....but I think the second set you put out is perfect!

Love the design

temp.png

Couple things you could do to improve it:

1. Get rid of the red piping, it just doesn't looks so good.

2. Change the collars and sleeves to blue instead of red.

3. Change the grey on the triple sleeve to red.

I think if you do these, it will look a lot better.

Couple things you could do to improve it:

1. Get rid of the red piping, it just doesn't looks so good.

2. Change the collars and sleeves to blue instead of red.

3. Change the grey on the triple sleeve to red.

I think if you do these, it will look a lot better.

Thanks?

Archived