Cubs Alternate Uniform Concepts

CJworks

Sorry, I apologize for not being more specific. I was meaning to ask you to put the bear head inside the "C" on the hat and leave the script alone. My mistake.

Basically, put the modified "C" that you put on the first version of the update on the hat.

I'd be cool with the Cubs wearing any of these except for the red one. I like that you brought back the old cub logo. It's more distinctive than the "walking bear" version. I also would like to see all the blue hats here have a red brim. On TV, they would look different than the standard blue cap.

BTW, this board is proof of just how crappy the current Cubs alts are. In my humble opinion, a newb designer (C Jay Z) and someone with little design skill and Paint only (yours truly) have created stuff much better than the what the Cubs wear. If we can design decent stuff, why can't the Cubs?

I'd be cool with the Cubs wearing any of these except for the red one. I like that you brought back the old cub logo. It's more distinctive than the "walking bear" version. I also would like to see all the blue hats here have a red brim. On TV, they would look different than the standard blue cap.

BTW, this board is proof of just how crappy the current Cubs alts are. In my humble opinion, a newb designer (C Jay Z) and someone with little design skill and Paint only (yours truly) have created stuff much better than the what the Cubs wear. If we can design decent stuff, why can't the Cubs?

:P Haha yea.

Being a loyal Brew Crew supporter, I usually loathe anything having to do with the Cubs...Yet for some reason I'd be glad to lend my support here.

Alternate looks SWEET, but if you're going to use a cub-head design, I'd say go with the Cubs' head from 1979 to 1993 (I always liked it better):

http://www.sportslogos.net/images/logos/54...l0spnrkimhv.gif

bYhYmxh.png

Archived