Website Dedicated To Changing The Leafs Logo & Jerseys

Linus

http://leafslogo.com/

Im all for this. The current Leafs jerseys arent terrible but they are boring and plain. I have two options for the buds:

1. Bring back the waist stripes and the TML shoulder logo on the current home/away and keep the alternate as is.

2. Go with the alternate full time, unveil a blue version and use the 1967 jersey or the 1967 jersey with the current primary logo.

beLEAF

I'm probably going to get torn to shreds for saying what I'm about to say, but I much prefer the current logo to the retro one. Maybe it's just that I grew up with it, or that it's very basic and simple, but it's one of my favorite logos in any sport as a matter of fact.

Now let me get my body armor...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

I'm probably going to get torn to shreds for saying what I'm about to say, but I much prefer the current logo to the retro one. Maybe it's just that I grew up with it, or that it's very basic and simple, but it's one of my favorite logos in any sport as a matter of fact.

Now let me get my body armor...

Get me some of that body armor too. I am with you. I love the current logo. Obviously most people on this board want a return to the old. Assuming the leafs fanbase feels the same way, and given the lack of success with the current logo, does anyone know what keeps them from changing? I think it'll probably happen.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived