EA SPORTS Covers. Taking Requests!

Spammy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it seems too many of your splatters are on top of the player layer...which kind of looks odd to me. they also seem large and bulky like a while paint can was thrown onto the canvas rather than some splatter from a brush. also, the splatters (from the official covers) seem to use the splatter in a certain way...the color of the splatter is coming from the uniform or helmet in some direction and in the same color like the person is disintegrating or something.

anyhow, they still look pretty decent.

The splatters are not looking good Spammy, they dont really splatter over the player, look at the original, the only splatters coming off of the player are actually his jersey, not red splashes over his face, so work on that also you should try and figure out a way to put the stadium in one of the splatters like the orignal.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

also you need to download that Filter that makes the players face look all "dirty" and like there is some kind of lens issue under their eyes regarding shadows...kind of like the look from the movie "300".

Yeah, these really aren't very good, sorry. The splatters all seem very random and just splotched all over the place, while the real covers kind of blend it in with the design. Also, the splatters should probably be in a separate layer so they're not overlapping the player.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Johnny Clay, Running Back #32 for the Wisconsin Badgers! (went to my alma mater Park High School)

Also Chris Maragos, Defensive Back #21 also for the Wisconsin Badgers (another fellow Park alum, who went to a few classes with me)

bYhYmxh.png

Archived