Fantasy Football League Trophy logos

dcameronh

So I ask for some help in the request forum about some logos for my fantasy league here, but I just wanted to show what I've been working on to see what you think.

Here I've made some logos for my league trophies. I've done a few different versions but these are the ones I like best. The two outside silver ones are for the two division champs and the middle gold one is our Championship trophy. I've based them off the NFL FedEx Ground & Air Players of the Year Awards in case you think they look familiar.

Anyways, let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions. Thanks

AAFC-Trophies-example.png

Thanks chapico, I updated the Division trophies so that the football area is a bit wider. I also created a 3D version to see what it would look like as a real trophy. It's not the best rendering but I think it looks pretty good. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

AAFC-Division-Trophies-example.png

I think those look awesome! I would be staring at that thing all day if I had one on my mantle. :P But I have to ask something what is the clover for? I personally like the division trophies a ton better than the championship trophy.

Thanks chapico, I think I like the division trophies better too. The clover is from the name of our championship game the "Shamrock Bowl". I guess I just tried too hard to make the championship trophy match the division trophies as I made them first. If you have any better ideas, I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks again for your comments.

Thanks chapico, I updated the Division trophies so that the football area is a bit wider. I also created a 3D version to see what it would look like as a real trophy. It's not the best rendering but I think it looks pretty good. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

AAFC-Division-Trophies-example.png

Nice!!!

You know what would be cool: if the 2 logos on the SW and NE trphies faced different directions...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Nice!!!

You know what would be cool: if the 2 logos on the SW and NE trphies faced different directions...

Thanks Frenchie. You know, I thought of that but it didn't really look as good the other way. Also I was think it worked well for both divisions because the top of the football area is pointing to the NE and the bottom is pointing to the SW.

I messed around with my championship trophy a bit so here is a couple of examples. Let me know which one you like better or if there is a completely different way to go you would like to suggest. Thanks.

AAFC-Paul-Brown-Trophy-example2.png

• 4 weeks later...

I know I haven't had any feedback from the last post but I've been playing around with my championship trophy and came up with a few more examples. Please let me know if you like any of these the best or if I should go in a totally different direction. Any feedback would be great as I'm not the best at doing this. Thanks.

AAFC-Paul-Brown-Trophy-example3.png

Archived