MLB Stars and Stripes Logos

jake22

I don't know how many of you guys have seen over on the requests boards, there is a topic asking for these to be done. The logos are on teams hats on July 4th, September 11th and other random times too. As far as i know there are not any official versions of these. Instead of using up room on the other topic i thought i would make one post and update it as i finish them. I hope these help people that may want them. Who knows, they may even be a nice addition to the site if they get added.

Feel free to tell me how to improve these to be more accurate. They could use some color optimization as well.

I am putting them on both red and blue backgrounds because that is how the hats have been in the past.

Enjoy.

Arizona Diamondbacks - Blue, Red

Atlanta Braves - Blue, Red

Baltimore Orioles - Blue, Red

Boston Red Sox - Blue, Red

Chicago White Sox - Blue, Red

Chicago Cubs - Blue, Red

Cinncinnati Reds - Blue, Red

Cleveland Indians - Blue, Red

Colorado Rockies - Blue, Red

Detroit Tigers - Blue, Red

Florida Marlins

Houston Astros - Blue, Red

Kansas City Royals - Blue, Red

Los Angeles Angels

Los Angeles Dodgers Blue, Red

Milwaukee Brewers - Blue, Red, White

Minnesota Twins - Blue, Red, White

New York Mets - Blue, Red, White

New York Yankees - Blue, Red, White

Oakland Athletics - Blue, Red

Philadelphia Phillies - Blue, Red

Pittsburgh Pirates - Blue, Red, White

San Diego Padres - Blue, Red

San Francisco Giants

Seattle Mariners

St. Louis Cardinals Blue, Red

Tampa Bay Rays

Texas Rangers

Toronto Blue Jays - Blue, Red

Washington Nationals

The Nationals looked great in these...they would make a great full-time set for them.

Most teams looked bad though. The blue D-backs logo looks awesome, if they did their whole uniform to match, it would be a winner.

87Redskins.png

Jake22 - the Indians did not use the "C" logo on the Navy hats in 2008. They used the classic Wahoo logo with a flag design. I think MLB got some complaints about that image, so in 2009 the Indians went with the "C" logo. Can you make the Wahoo logo? If you can't find an original, I may be able to dig one up. Let me know.

I have a photo of the Indians 2008 cap. I also noted some other changes (some minor) in the way that the flag motif was applied to the logo for some teams from 2008 (Navy) to 2009 (Red). Maybe you can make these adjustments as well.

For some reason, I cannot get them to post from my flickr account. Let me try to post them to a photobucket account. Or is there a better way to post them?

BTW - these logos look great - you are doing some awesome work here.

I have a photo of the Indians 2008 cap. I also noted some other changes (some minor) in the way that the flag motif was applied to the logo for some teams from 2008 (Navy) to 2009 (Red). Maybe you can make these adjustments as well.

For some reason, I cannot get them to post from my flickr account. Let me try to post them to a photobucket account. Or is there a better way to post them?

BTW - these logos look great - you are doing some awesome work here.

There was however a 2009 Red Chief Wahoo hat that was never seen on the field, just as there was a red version of the 2008 hat for the Blue Jays that was never seen on the field.

Anubis.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have not been giving very much time to this series but I really want to finish it up for you guys.

I have now completed the Tigers and the Brewers.

I wanted to post the white versions that are on the hats this year, I tryed with the brewers and here is what i came up with.

BrewersWhite.png

I don't like how it looks at all.

But, here is the picturte of the real hat

brewerswhitehat.png

Is there anything i can do to this one to make it better?

Archived