Fun With Colours

raysox

Recolourizations! Normally frowned upon by this community, but I think that it could be fun. Don't just do like 20 for randomness, somewhat think it out. The one rule is just be original. Do your own thing, man! Here, i'll show you.

Thunder logos in Dual browns and yellow, Sooner red and OKState Orange and black, then in 90s Sonics digs. Next to it is some braves stuff. The first weird one is the logo in the colours from my Atlanta Rovers team. Then the yellow swapped for peach, then finally just in retro colours. I may use the peach as a colour, so I call dibs

Thunder.pngBraves.png

Go nuts.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened to that poor dinosaur?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

These are two logos that I recolored a few weeks ago for no apparent reason. I guess it wasn't a large waste of my time, after all. Pops was wrong. :)

#1: Rays logo in Devil Rays colors

rays.png

#2: Rockies logo in Avalanche colors

rockiesavs.png

Memphis2.jpg

...no need to watermark recolored graphics :) It comes off looking a bit pretentious. But all in all, I guess some of these look cool. It's nothing new, but a few of them I like.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Memphis2.jpg

...no need to watermark recolored graphics :) It comes off looking a bit pretentious. But all in all, I guess some of these look cool. It's nothing new, but a few of them I like.

I do that with everything I do. Besides, I already had this one done and marked awhile ago. If I had just done it in the lue of this specific thread, I probably wouldn't have added it.

HybridLogos-NBA-Timberwolves.png?t=1336836952

Archived