These Folks Don't Even Know The Name Of My School

TFoA

This is a compare/contrast of two uniforms for the football team that I currently play WR for and are currently engaging in HELLACIOUS practices... But like our new coach says, "To get where you've never gotten before, you gotta do things you've never done before." But I'm thinking, 'Maybe we can get some new unis in the process!' :P

But anyways, here are our current unis

Current Lithia Springs Lions

And my concept

LSHS Concept

Now remember, this is a HIGH SCHOOL concept, so I didn't try any trim on this one... But I will soon

Nope, we don't... The closest we have to an OFFICIAL logo is a criscrossed green LS... I would do it tonight, but I'm gonna do it the next time I get online because right now I am DEAD tired and I'm about to retire to the bed...

Your current uniforms look almost exactly like Notre Dame. If there is a successful program your school is supposed to emulate, you can't really go wrong with the Fighting Irish. I can understand why you feel they may be a little bland, but I think they are crisp as they are. Don't confuse bland with crisp. You have green and gold. You could have white intead of gold, and that would be bland. Like Penn State. But the gold adds just a touch of spark that keeps these uniforms from being totalll boring.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Maybe a script "Lions" on the helmet could work, or a a variation of the Detroit Lions' helmet logo, green on white (or black as a trim color). And try to use white socks with green and gold trim (or plain white).

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived