Dallas Stars Concept

Morgan33

Its 2014

Gary Bettman is gone and the Reebok Edge uniform system is permanently mothballed for the old CCM 6100 series. Its the Star's 20th anniversary in Dallas and the organization decides to look to their inaugural jerseys for a uniform redesign. The colours are from the inaugural year with Kelly Green receiving more importance than before and the striping is from the jerseys worn from 1994-95 to 1998-99. The Black home now sports a shoulder yolk that extends to the sleeves to match the White while only the Away features the word "Dallas" above the logo. I also created a brand new secondary logo that represents the City of Dallas with a depiction of the Bank of America Plaza. It may be a tad on the simple side but so was the original state of Texas logo and that worked well in my opinion. This is my first jersey concept, C & C appreciated!

*Updated, Fixed shoulder logos and added numbers

dallasstarsconceptfinal.png

As IanPhoenix said, the Stars are trying to move away from that era and I doubt this would ever see the light of day. But, as far as the concept itself looks good as a starting point. But, the secondary patch you created is a bit too complex. Delete a few of those stars and place them in balanced positions and make the "Star" bigger. Also, these uniforms are missing numbers.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Aesthetically The Stars older colour scheme is far superior to the new one in my humble opinion. The new shade of Green is too Dark and when you pair it with the primarily black uniforms the Stars have had most of their existance (The Star shaped ones are the exception) its almost invisible making the jerseys look Greyscale. As for whether this is likely or not consider this, alot of teams in todays NHL are going the throwback route with more colourful jerseys. The only reason the Green was darkened in the first place was to cash in on the early 90's trend of primarily Dark uniforms no doubt spurred by the merchandise sales of the Los Angeles Kings. Several other teams who did this are the Oilers in 1997, the Islanders in 1998 (After the fisherman) and the Sabres in 1996. All three have reverted back to their original colour schemes so it might be more likely than you think.

• 4 months later...

Very uncreative, bland and boring, please don't post anymore concepts, until you realize how to be creative. Thank you.

Wow. Harsh.

Let's see your concepts.

I think the secondary logo is too busy, especially for a shoulder patch.

bufg.png

Very uncreative, bland and boring, please don't post anymore concepts, until you realize how to be creative. Thank you.

Wow. Harsh.

Let's see your concepts.

I think the secondary logo is too busy, especially for a shoulder patch.

A troll got trolled, who cares, look at Morgos (awful name) comments in the Cleveland Browns concept, and then defend him. Oh the Irony!

A troll got trolled, who cares, look at Morgos (awful name) comments in the Cleveland Browns concept, and then defend him. Oh the Irony!

....right

bufg.png

It's a little bland.. It's been done before. Even the secondary. Its a good concept, I value the attempt, but it's just ok. I'd maybe try something more inventive? I donno. "OK" really sums it up...

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Way to be a dick dude, it's people like you that are ruining this section. Post some constructive criticism instead of just bashing it. And telling someone to stop posting concepts? Are you :censored:ing kidding me? That is the most cunty ass thing I have EVER seen someone say to another member over a concept. GTFO.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Archived