TCU Football

Bmac

Similar to my Oregon concept, this is my idea of the perfect uniforms for the TCU Horned Frogs. I will start by saying that I like the elements from the recent uniforms more than the uniforms worn prior. The frog skin pattern is used on the baselayer, as well as the primary helmet and pants. I tried to balance the colors throughout the uniforms. I have included the options that I feel look the best.

Home & Road:

TCUHome.png

TCURoad.png

Home Alternates:

TCUHomeAlt1.png

TCUHomeAlt2.png

TCUHomeAlt3.png

Road Alternate:

TCURoadAlt1.png

I like them, but I'd get rid of the flywire. I don't think it's really necessary.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

These look great. Not a fan of the black helmet w/o the TCU script, but everything else is top notch.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

TCU is my adopted team so I must say I actually care what people do for them. After saying that, I love this concept. The black helmet is probably the worst to me but it isn't necessarily bad. And the silver helmet/pants are my favorite

TCU is my adopted team so I must say I actually care what people do for them. After saying that, I love this concept. The black helmet is probably the worst to me but it isn't necessarily bad. And the silver helmet/pants are my favorite

TCU is my HOME team, so I gotta put imput on this too.

Although I admire the creativity of the OP, I just can't stand that frog skin pattern on the helmet and pants. I mean, if it was just on a stripe, then yeah, but not on the whole thing.

One thing's for sure, your ideas are MUCH better than what Nike wanted them to wear during the Rose Bowl.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived