All-Sports Championship Signature Images

Silent Wind of Doom

These were inspired by some images I've seen in someone else's signature. I decided to make my own version, and have further decided that if anyone else would like their own version, I'd take requests. I hope I'm not stepping on the original person's toes.

Nevertheless, if anyone is interested, I can make an image featuring all of the championships of all of all your favorite teams. Just make the request, and I will try to get them back to you as soon as possible. Just lemme know what teams you want, and what championships you want. Do you want just world championships, do you want league or conference championships as well, etc.?

Here's an example of different trophies available:

fvkco5.jpg

From left to right they are:

-Early World Series champions who didn't get any physical award

-Early World Series champions who didn't get rings

-World Series rings before the Commissioner's Trophy was awarded

-American League East, Central, West, and Wild Card winners

-American League Pennant for before the William Harridge Trophy was awarded

-William Harridge Trophy for American League Champion

-National League East, Central, West, and Wild Card winners

-National League Pennant for before the Warren C. Giles Trophy was awarded

-Warren C. Giles Trophy for National League Champion

-Original Commissioner's Trophy

-New Commissioner's Trophy

-Ed Thorp Memorial Trophy for pre-merger NFL Championship

-AFL Championship Trophy

-NFC East, North, South, and West winners

-George Halas Trophy for for NFC Champion

-AFC East, North, South, and West winners

-Lamar Hunt Trophy for AFC Champion

-Lombardi Trophy

-Walter A. Brown Trophy

-Larry O'Brien Championship Trophy

-NCAA Football National Championship before Crystal Football, without having won a bowl that year

-Cotton Bowl Trophy

-Orange Bowl Trophy

-Sugar Bowl Trophy

-Rose Bowl Trophy

-Fiesta Bowl Throphy

-Crystal Football for National Champion before seperate BCS National Championship Game (displayed over bowl game trophy)

-BCS National Championship Game Trophy

-NCAA Basketball National Championship before trophy

-NCAA National Championship Trophy

-NCAA Final Four Trophy

-West Conference Northwest, Central, and Pacific Division winners

-Clarence S. Campbell Bowl for West Conference Championship

-East Conference Northeast, Southeast, and Atlantic Division winners

-Prince of Wales Trophy for East Conference Championship

-Stanley Cup

-Alan I. Rothenberg Trophy

-Philip F. Anschutz Trophy

-Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball 1st place trophy

-Olympic Gold Medal, customizable to the specific olympics (probably used for teams, such as the '10 Canadian Hockey team)

And there are much more available. Here's the example of what I have in my signature:

2cpywqd.jpg

But anything you want is possible. Just request it.

When you make your request, just let me know what levels you want to be added (do you want division, league, or conference championships, or other bowl game wins?), and if the team's existed in multiple cities, tell me if you only want the ones in their current home, or for the entire franchise.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always loved these! I shall want.....

All Oakland Athletics World Series Championships, All Oakland Raiders Super Bowls, All Golden State Warriors Championships. Thanks . :)

Only the ones won in Oakland, or do you want all the championships the franchise won?

spacer.png

spacer.png

I would like one with all the Championships from the Minnesota Vikings, Minnesota Wild and Minnesota Timberwolves.

No Twinkies?

Lol, I thought that first too. But then I was like, Oh i get it. Put it this way, they have 0 championships combined.

I actually really like these man. I wont request one now(cause i love my ponies) but good work.

I've always loved these! I shall want.....

All Oakland Athletics World Series Championships, All Oakland Raiders Super Bowls, All Golden State Warriors Championships. Thanks . :)

Only the ones won in Oakland, or do you want all the championships the franchise won?

All championships. :)

16hw9rr.jpg

My asinine tweets: https://twitter.com/Milla_Nilla

I would like one with all the Championships from the Minnesota Vikings, Minnesota Wild and Minnesota Timberwolves.

No Twinkies?

Lol, I thought that first too. But then I was like, Oh i get it. Put it this way, they have 0 championships combined.

I actually really like these man. I wont request one now(cause i love my ponies) but good work.

Actually the Vikings should have the last "Ed Thorp Memorial Trophy for pre-merger NFL Championship". I assume the award still existed before the merger.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Phew. I was thinking of some tougher logos to minimize, and the Vikings came to mind, but I figured I'd just use the horn from the side of the helmet, but you guys gave me some tough ones right off the bat. I did my best, though. If you guys don't like the way they look, I can fiddle with them.

RAIDERNATION:

4t63j6.jpg

According to World Series Rings, there were no physical awards given out in 1910. With college, this might be a problem too, but more on that later. I can just add a pennant like I did for the old days of the AL and NL pennant if you like. For the Philadelphia Warriors I used their W, as their logo was the entire body of an Indian. Also, because of the Warriors I learned that there wasa different trophy given out before the current one. That's what's displayed here.

The Golden One:

2vuc9hz.jpg

Same issue with the 1910 championship, but this is when the whole college thing comes to the fore. I cannot find any reference to a championship trophy before the current crystal football. Does anyone know if there some kind of physical award given out? Like I said about the A's, if not I could use a pennant or something else. Perhaps a little "AP" or whatever poll decided the championship.

The Earthquakes' primary was nigh impossible to minimize. I used their alternate.

Oh, and I only included college football. Lemme know if you want any other sports. Same goes for anyone else who requests a college.

Footy_Fumbler:

SWoD could i please have Patriots start to present, also a New England Badge logo.

Cheers ff

What do you mean, "New England Badge logo"?

Jahgee:

zlcec6.jpg

No USC?

-

List your teams in order by your favorite, because I'm just putting them in the order in which you say them.

Also, of course, if you guys want me to add conference or league championships, I can.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Could I please have:

Chargers 1963 AFL Championship (AFL trophy)

Rays 2008 AL Pennant

Boise State 1958 NJCAA Championship (the trophy was impossible to find on Google so you could probably leave it blank)

Boise State 1980 I-AA Championship (I suppose you could just use the current trophy)

Boise State 2007 Fiesta Bowl Championship

Boise State 2010 Fiesta Bowl Championship

Thanks.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Footy_Fumbler:

SWoD could i please have Patriots start to present, also a New England Badge logo.

Cheers ff

What do you mean, "New England Badge logo"?

Like the buttons you have in your sig.

Anyways i'll have all Patriots Boston and New England Chmps confrences etc.

Thanks

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Archived